As an iWriter member, you can choose to either find writers to write content for you, or make money by writing articles for other iWriter members.
If you’re tired of writing your own content for your website, or just can’t find the time to do it yourself, iWriter is the perfect place for you. iWriter is the world’s first and only service created solely to facilitate the process of hiring someone to write articles for you, at a price that simply cannot be beat. check it here.
At iWriter, you’ll be able to earn money by writing articles for other people. Anyone can register for free and start earning money immediately. Earn up to $15.00 for every article you write. You’ll be able to select which topic(s) you would like to write about, select as many or as few articles to write each day, work at your own speed, and decide how much money you want to earn each day! check it here.
- Question: How do I have articles written for me?
- Answer: Watch this short tutorial video, as it explains everything: check it here.
- Question: How do I increase my chances of getting quality articles written? Answer: When you create your project, you should select to submit to “only top writers”. This way your project is only viewable by proven iWriter writers with high ratings. You should never have to pay for an article you’re not happy with. If you don’t like, you have the option to click “reject” and place it back into the queue of writers to write.
- Question: What does it mean when it says “1 article needs your attention”?
Answer: When you see this message, it means that 1 article was written for you and needs reviewed before you can download and the writer receives their commission for writing. Review the article, approve it, rate the writer and then you can download your article, and the writer gets paid.
- Question: How long do I have to review a written article before it’s auto-approved and I’m charged?
Answer: You have 3 days from the time the article is submitted to you, to review (i.e. approve or reject) the article. After 3 days and no response (i.e. review) is given for the article, it is automatically approved, the amount is deducted from your account, and the writer is paid. It’s critical that you take the time to review any submitted articles to avoid paying for an article that you don’t like. With iWriter you should NEVER pay for an article you don’t like. If you reject an article, it’s placed right back in the queue for another writer to write. You’re charged nothing until the article is approved.
- Question: I tried depositing money into my account, but the money was not deposited. What happened?
Answer: Every once in a great while, Paypal doesn’t properly send notification of your payment to us. If this happens, simply submit a support ticket by clicking here, and include your Paypal transaction ID, iWriter username, and amount your deposited and we will immediately credit your account.
- Question: What is a “spin tag ready article”?
Answer: For those that use article syndication networks or spinning software for seo purposes (i.e. higher Google rankings) you may use, what’s called “spin ready” articles. Each article that is written by an iWriter writer ALSO includes a separate text file containing that article with spin tags throughout the article. Most services charge anywhere from 2-10 dollars for “spin ready” articles; however, iWriter gives you this absolutely free.
- Question: What do I do if I need to tell the writer something specific about the kind of articles I need written?
Answer: When you submit your project, there is a field labeled “special instructions”. Enter your instructions there and the writer will see it before they write your article(s).
- Question: What’s the advantage of submitting a project to a specific writer?
Answer: Once you find a writer on iwriter that does a nice job, you can submit new projects specifically to them. The writer earns 86%, rather than 81% of the transaction and you will receive your articles much quicker this way. If the writer that you submit your project to doesn’t respond in 3 days, the project is placed right back into the general pool of requests for the rest of the iWriter writers to pick up and write.